Mike's progress

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day back on the right track

Let me start with the worst. My weight is 396.6, which is just 7 pounds less than when I started 10 months ago when I started. Basically, I have gained about 40 pounds in 5 months. Devastating. That word sums up how I felt seeing that number.

The good thing is I am back to good. Veggies, baked chicken and oatmeal rounded out my meals. I also have not had any diet soda (remember, I never drink regular pop). I can already feel the caffeine withdraw headache forming, but am fighting it off and sticking to water.

Gotta get to bed, but real quick I'll bring you up to speed. I am in school full time doing all online classes and also working full time (for now, but that is a different story). My mom just had a stroke two weeks ago, but is doing pretty well now. The last few months I got lazy, quit exercising, quit cooking and quit buying quality food. I know the error of my ways, so just have to jump back on the right path. More updates to come later, right now it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment