Mike's progress

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yes, I'll have some more

Short and to the point. Was back on track all week with eating right. Friday I had pasta and pizza, so not a great way to start the weekend. Saturday we went on a shopping trip to Lexington. We ate at a famous pancake restaurant where really the only thing bad I had were 3 pancakes. Okay, adding the pancakes with a huge meat stuffed omelet probably wasn't close to "not bad", but let's just say it wasn't that bad. Then I had some of Austin's frozen soda and some candy. I ended the day consuming a soft pretzel. I didn't eat a lot of meals while there, but the huge breakfast was enough. Today we went to fried chicken place and I gorged on the buffet. I thought I was past eating like that, but guess not. The only thing I can do is pick up the pieces of a stupid few bad meals and do better next time! The old Mike would just say forget it and end up gaining all these 25-30 pounds back and then some. I'm not the same old Mike now. I still plan on weighing under 300 pounds by vacation in July. The fact is I am eating right more times than eating bad and that is why I will succeed in my goal. It's a marathon not a sprint to losing over 100 pounds.

That's all for today...time to chill and not think about work. Crap, I just thought about work!

No comments:

Post a Comment