Mike's progress

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday..need I say more?

Mondays are usually my worst day to get back in the groove. A Monday after a weekend getaway was worse. I am having belly issues (I'll save you the crappy details) since last night. I blame the 2000 calories of pizza I consumed yesterday. Thankfully I was back to my normal routine today. My water intake was 42 ounces, so could have been better. Today our team at work went to lunch with the boss man. This particular restaurant is known for the steaks and big dinner rolls. I opted for the skinless grilled chicken breast and steamed veggies. This was less than 300 calories. For dinner I had a foot long Subway club sub with no cheese. Total calories for that was 640. The only other thing I ate was a grapefruit. My total calories so far are under 1100. I may have a snack after bit to raise my calories a little...but if I'm not hungry I won't. I am off work tomorrow so it will be a little different routine. Friday is the day I weigh in for the last time at work for our contest. They say we have to weigh between today and Friday. Obviously if I can have 4 more days to lose more, I'm taking it! More to come later friends, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment