Mike's progress

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Unpleasant surprise this morning

Before I get to the unpleasant surprise, let me recap yesterday. I was so busy organizing and cleaning up our bedroom, that I didn't even eat until 3pm. It consisted of a fat free turkey hot dog wrapped in a low carb tortilla with reduced fat shredded cheese. Yep, was too tired to cook something better. For dinner we had veggie pasta with alfredo sauce. About 11pm I had a huge rice krispie treat, but still was under 1800 calories for the day. The only drawback to all the work is my knee that has been giving me fits for about a week is killing me. I'm going to try and get moving on it today since that seems to help. Sitting around makes it hurt, so might as well do some yard work today.

My surprise this morning was weighing on my scale. I weighed 354. Then I got back on them and weighed 357. Then I got right back on them and weight 351. Yep, my scales are not accurate at all. Probably the batteries, but since they are about 8 years old I'm just going to pick up a new set this next weekend. Since I haven't weighed at work in a while and our scales are wrong, I have no clue what I weigh now. I go back to work Tuesday, so I'll weigh then. Lots of sun and warm weather today, so going to get some much needed yard work done. Have a good day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment