Mike's progress

Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF!

Today I am off work and will have a four day weekend. Unfortunately, I still had to be up at 6am to get the kids up and take them to school. I would like to just chill around the house all day, but got some errands to run. I was a bit discouraged this morning. I weighed here at home and was 361 pounds. This is almost 5 pounds higher than 2 weeks ago. I completely blame my eating choices last Friday thru Monday. Even though I was in check with my calories, it just shows that 2400 calories of healthy and 2400 calories of crap makes a difference in weight loss...or gain. No worries though. I have a slow metabolism and it will just take a few days to lose it back. I've already had two bottles of water and am even more enthused about getting back to a "if God didn't make it, I'm not eating it" attitude. I'll post more tonight since I am a night owl who gets bored when everyone goes to bed. Just wanted to take a minute to post while I had a moment and a thought. Well, off to be son of the year and run errands for my momma. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment