Mike's progress

Thursday, May 5, 2011

All good this Friday eve

So I ate way too few calories yesterday (thanks to Jeff from Fat2FitRadio for setting me straight on my caloric needs). I had only consumed 1200 calories, but really should be around 3500 calories for my size. This will be a slower weight loss, but I will have minimal muscle loss, my metabolism should increase and my chances of keeping the weight off will be higher. Also, I'm not a bit hungry tonight after having my healthy foods and at 2950 calories. I was looking at doing 2300 calories a day, but based on the bmr tool on fat2fitradio.com that was too low. I don't know how often I will hit 3500 calories, but I want to get at least 2800 calories a day. When I get more active, I will probably increase them.

Well, not much else going on weight loss wise. Lots of looming issues at work, but not going to get into it on my happy place blog, lol. Til next time friends, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment