Mike's progress

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Been too lazy

People, I have fell hard over the last few weeks. For every 2 good meals, there has been at least one bad one. Sometimes a bad snack too. I thought I had things back on track, but not so much. Since my last update, I have gotten into the kid's Easter candy, had a DQ Blizzard, numerous restaurant meals and no exercise. Today has been some better. Turkey burgers for lunch and dinner with sauted onions and mushrooms. I had low carb wraps with them instead of bread and had a serving of tater tots. My only fail has been 4 chocolate marshmallow eggs. I have this nasty sinus/throat infection that I figured would be a good appetite suppressor, but that hasn't been the case. All I can do is work on making my next meal (breakfast tomorrow) a healthy one. I may have set myself up to be way off schedule for my weight loss goal, but at least I am still on this adventure and not giving up! Have a good one friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment