Mike's progress

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been meaning to post...just kept forgetting

Hello again! No worries, I didn't fall back to old ways. At least not all weekend. Good eating habits on Friday and Saturday. Nothing big to mention. Today though I ate over 3000 calories. Over 1700 calories were consumed at lunch. It was Mom's birthday and money is a little tough this week to come by. She said she would just like a good cheeseburger for a birthday meal. We ended up at Hardee's (which is the same as a Carl's Jr chain if you are familiar with those). I ended up eating the 2 double cheeseburger basket. My thought was that they would be just small versions since the meal was only $5. Turns out, the double cheeseburgers were 530 calories each...I ate both. The medium fries were about 430 calories. And the apple turnover (it came with it, I was weak and ate it) was 270 calories. But I did have a diet soda with it. Then we took mom for an ice cream. I had a large vanilla cone. That was 470 calories. So bad day eating wise, but I'm okay with an off day. I'm not on a diet. I just eat healthy most of the time. This will not throw me off, I'll be fine again when breakfast rolls around in the morning.

That's all for tonight. I'll weigh in tomorrow and again mid week to survey the damage it did. No matter what though, I'll lose any extra weight that today's eating has caused. Take care friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment