Mike's progress

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Much better

The chest discomfort I had Sunday through yesterday was gone when I woke up this morning. My blood pressure is still a bit high today. It was 124/96 when my mom's bp wrist machine took it tonight. I am not drinking anymore low carb energy drinks. I think maybe that was too much caffeine for me to handle. I am back to all water except for maybe 12 ounces of diet soda of an evening. I would quit the diet soda alltogether, but I really don't think in moderation it is that bad...maybe later, but not now. Anyway...

The eating went very well today. Under 1600 calories for the day. I got home late from the store, so I just made 2 sandwiches for dinner. I know you are thinking "why 2?". Don't worry, I had a total of 330 calories for both. They were made on 35 calorie light whole wheat bread, lean turkey, 2% cheese and brown mustard. A serving of baked tortilla chips and salsa was my side. Total dinner calories were only 500. It was raining today so I didn't get my walking done, but tomorrow looks better.

Bedtime for Mike now. Take care friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment