Mike's progress

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Contest standings released

Today the weigh in results were released. I ranked 4th overall with 2.97% lost!

Have ate well today, but tonight almost went too dark side. Had an overwhelming urge to eat everything for about an hour. I'm good now though. As usual, not much else to say. Was really missing my ol' work buddies today, but after I texted them and heard back I was fine. I guess it will just take a little while to get used to them not being there. Well, I am not going to stay up as late as I did last night so I will close this post up.

I can't go back to eating like an idiot. I have did great so far and no food is worth screwing that progress up! The goal for next weeks weigh in on 6/15 is 7 pounds. That would put me at under 380lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment