Mike's progress

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Monday

The weekend is always too short. For a Monday though, I can't complain. Work was efficient and not too long winded. Took mom to store afterwards and while I was gone, Crystal and Chloe mowed the yard...Score! Ate good and healthy today. Now I look forward to the first elimination weigh in of the contest. The three people with the lowest percent of weight loss for the week are kicked off contest. Today I weighed and was down 10 pounds. Let's just hope nothing I ate today was high in sodium so I'm not up tomorrow. The weigh in is at 430pm!!!! Usually I don't like to eat before a weigh in, but there is no way I can go that far into the day without food. So the gameplan for tomorrow is watermelon at breakfast and a pack of tuna at lunch. This should cover me until I get home to make grilled chicken and veggies. It's late and I gotta take kids to school in the morn, so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment