Mike's progress

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rough day

Slept in today until about 1 partly due to up too late last night, partly due to not feeling great. After a bad night (eating wise) on Friday and fried tortillas with mexican toppings last night, I needed a good day today. Didn't happen. I had one left over tostada (not bad), followed by turkey burger and baked potato (again, not bad). Come tonight though, it went south. Had four slices of frozen pizza, way too many honey roasted almonds and a rice crispy treat. All in all it wasn't as bad as my pre-eating well days, but with a weigh in Tuesday, I should have ate better. Tomorrow I have to be on my A game and not screw up, same for Tuesday. Not much else going on. Just frustrated today with how I keep falling down with my eating habits. There is always tomorrow and I do better at work anyway. I am really nervous I am going to have a gain this week for not watching what I eat well. Two days to make amends with the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment